Meet the Doctor :
Dr. Robert M. Gleiber, DMD
Dr. Robert Gleiber was born and raised in New York. He graduated from New York University where he received his undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology. He continued his postgraduate training and obtained his dental degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine where he received numerous awards. Dr. Gleiber graduated with honors from dental school and was elected into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon, an award given for excellence in character and scholarship.
Prior to arriving in West Palm Beach, Dr. Gleiber served in the U.S. Army Dental Corps obtaining the rank of Captain. Upon completion of his tour of duty in the military he was awarded the meritorious Certificate of Achievement for his professional competence.
Dr. Gleiber has dedicated his professional career to providing patients with outstanding dental care and is a member of many dental associations including :
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Central Palm Beach County Dental Association
- The American Academy of Oral Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association
Dr. Gleiber resides in Palm Beach Gardens with his wife, and in his free time enjoys golf, tennis and boating.